Bamboo is a sustainable eco-friendly alternative to Organic Cotton.
Here is a quick guide to the benefits...
1. 100 percent bamboo fabric has a 99.8 percent bacterial kill rate. Due to it's natural antibacterial properties it's more hygenic than organic cotton.
2. Bamboo fabric feels so soft like silk infact.
3. Does not adhere human body even in the hottest conditions. Bamboo sheets are odor and damp free. They absorb sweet easily and make u feel nice and fresh. They can be used both summer and winter because they have the ability to insulate, so you and your family will feel cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
4. Can be easily washed and dried. Drying time is half the time that is for cotton or other fabrics and absorbs water 60 percent more compared to cotton.
5. Recycle process of bamboo materials does not pollute the environment. Bamboo are harvested every 3 to 5 years, verses 20 years like other trees.
If you are considering buying a new Duvet cover then consider buying a Bamboo Duvet cover. With all the benefits you may think that a Bamboo Duvet cover will cost much more than you regular Duvet Cover. However, you would be wrong.
Why not take a look at our range of Duvet Covers
Bamboo Duvet Cover Single
Bamboo Duvet Cover Double
Bamboo Duvet Cover Super King Size